- 15 Best Gas grill under 200
- 1. Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE
- 2. Blackstone Flat Top Gas Grill
- 3. Cuisinart portable gas grill
- 4. Smoke hollow tabletop propane gas grill
- 5. Weber liquid propane grill
- 6. Camco stainless steel grill
- 7. Cadac Carri Chef Grill
- 8. Char-broil tru-infrared grill
- 9. Cuisinart CGG-501 Gourmet Two Burner Gas Griddle
- 10. Royal Gourmet Portable 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill Griddle
- 11. George foreman portable propane grill
- 12. Coleman NXT Lite Table Top Propane Grill
- 13. Coleman Fold N Go Portable Grill
- 14. Blackstone tailgater gas grill
- 15. Cuisinart Dual Blaze Two Burner Gas Grill
- Our Choice for the Best Gas Grill under 200
Are you searching for the best gas grill under 200?
You must be a cooking maniac who loves grilling more than anything else. Then you must be looking for the top rated gas grills. Well, there are a lot of companies that provide the best gas grill under $200.
But getting the best gas grill under 200 dollars can be a more troublesome task than you might think. Also, when you enter any store to find the best grill then you will face the original problem. You will see hundreds and thousands of best value gas grills to buy. But you are in a confusion about which one you should buy.
Because everyone needs a gas grill which will last at least several years with a better service. For that, you will have to check the quality of the grill such as materials, features, Colors, size, types, and prices.
We are here to resolve your dilemma by buying the best inexpensive gas grill. Here we have gathered 15 best gas grills under $200 which we hope will satisfy your requirements.
15 Best Gas grill under 200
1. Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE
Our top pick in this list is Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill. The collapsible stand and wheels make moving this grill are as easy as flipping a burger. This best gas grill under 200 has the dual sliding side tables, cooking with this grill is just as convenient as traveling with it. If you are looking for additional meal choices, the Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops allow you to change out one of the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate. Coleman propane grill blasts out 20,000 BTUs of grilling power.
- Perfect flow and Pressure Control System for Steady Heat, Even in the Cold.
- Easy to Transport, Folds to Compact Size with Large Handle and Wheels for Easy Pulling.
- Authentic Grilling Taste, Open-flame Drip-through Grilling.
- Easy-to-clean, Cast-iron and Porcelain-coated Surfaces with Removable Grease Tray.
- Large Cooking Surface, 285 Sq. In.
2. Blackstone Flat Top Gas Grill
Our 2nd pick in this list is Blackstone 28 inch Gas Grill. You can say goodbye to the hassle of kerosene, charcoal, and matches. This grill includes an easy start, battery-powered push-button ignition. This can be a favorite cooking tool for a housewife or a grill lover. Blackstone Outdoor Grill takes a headache away from outdoor cooking and spends more time enjoying the outdoors.
- Simple electronic ignition system.
- 28.5″ x 16.5″ means 470 square inches of flat top grilling.
- Two independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners.
- Propane-fueled by a standard 20lb tank.
- Easily wheel around with the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial-strength caster wheels.
3. Cuisinart portable gas grill
The Cuisinart Stainless Steel Petite Tabletop Grill is solid and durable. The compact size keeps the heat near the cooking surface, making it more energy efficient than large grills. This grill is small in size but cooks as well as a full-size grill. Cuisinart gourmet gas grill under $200 is perfect grill for the beach, tailgating, hiking, fishing, or camping.
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate.
- 145-square-inch grilling area and telescoping stand.
- Accommodates from 4 to 6 people at once; holds grill at ideal cooking height.
- Stand sets up and packs away in seconds; integrated lid lock keeps lid secure.
- Pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 17 pounds.
4. Smoke hollow tabletop propane gas grill
Smoke hollow stainless steel gas grill is built for the BBQ-grillers on the go. The compact design, with locking lid, folding legs, and the large front carry handle makes this grill very portable and easy to transport or store. This top-rated gas grill operates on small, disposable one-pound propane cylinders, which are available nationwide as a common camping accessory item.
- 305 Sq. In. Cooking Surface.
- 10,000 BTU Stainless Steel “U” Burner.
- Legs Fold for Portability.
- Locking Hood for Transport and Storage.
- Perfect for Tailgating, camping, picnics, boating etc.
5. Weber liquid propane grill
This gas grill under $200 has the same great performance and sleek styling but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles. Quick-and-easy push-button ignition lets you light up and get right to grilling. Weber gas grill under 200 Re-contoured lids accommodates whole chickens or roasts for more grilling versatility.
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area.
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body.
- Fully assembled out of the box.
- Push-button ignition and infinite control burner valve settings.
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder.
6. Camco stainless steel grill
The Camco Olympian 5500 Portable Propane Gas Grill is designed for RV and outdoor use. The stainless steel burner heats up faster, is easier to clean, and resists rust. Your new top rated gas grill under $200 is designed to operate with any RV or trailer equipped with a low-pressure quick-connect propane outlet. Camco portable grill can be used as a tabletop outdoor grill with its folding feet.
- Connects to low-pressure propane supply in RV.
- Includes mounting bracket for hanging on RV mounting rail and folding legs for tabletop use.
- Quick connect hose and quick connect valve included.
- Quick and easy to set up for 180 square inches of cooking surface.
- 2,000 BTU/HR. Designed for use with your RV’s low-pressure system. Can be used with 1lb, 5 lb or 20 lb
- cylinders with separately purchased adapters.
7. Cadac Carri Chef Grill
This grill is able to cook all your favorite items on top of its 18-inch surface. This 3-in-1 portable grill includes a die-cast non-stick BBQ top, a griddle surface, pizza/chef pan, nickel plated pot stand, and a recipe book. This grill provides convenient individual storage choices with travel bags for each included. With the Cadac outdoor grill enjoy all of the endless cooking options available to you no matter where you go.
- Large; easy-to-light 5.2-inch burner with variable heat settings has an automatic piezo ignition.
- Operates with a standard gas cartridge.
- Interchangeable cooking surfaces.
- Anodized aluminum legs with nylon screw-on leg clamps and convenient condiment tray.
- Non-stick porcelain-enamel fat pan covers burner pan for easy cleanup plus porcelain-enamel dome lid has a
- heat-resistant handle with heat deflector.
8. Char-broil tru-infrared grill
The Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared smoker, roaster, and grill take the next step forward by expanding on the cooking function and capability. This multi-faceted Char-broil gas grill under $200 includes an internal smoker box which uses wood chips or pellets without the need of air dampers or a messy water pan. It works as a roaster with even Infrared heat and easy drop-in loading without heat loss or traditional rotisserie hassles. The highly efficient Infrared cooking system operates from 9k BTU’s to 18k BTU’s depending on the setting. The overall design of char-broil propane grill features a porcelain coated hood and cool-touch handles for a solid and durable construction.
- The Big Easy Smoker Roaster & Grill lets you smoke, roast and grill – all in one.
- TRU-Infrared technology cooks food evenly and juicy with no flare-ups.
- Evenly cook a turkey, ribs, roast, or other cuts of meat in the roasting basket.
- Holds up to 25 lbs for roasting and has 180 square inches of cooking area for grilling.
- Use the smoker box for added flavor; temperature control from 9,000 to 18,000 BTU’s.
9. Cuisinart CGG-501 Gourmet Two Burner Gas Griddle
If you’re looking for easy and versatile cooking at home, look no further! From the basics to breakfast and beyond, you can cook just about anything on a Cuisinart two burner gas griddle. Flat top cooking can be found in just about every cultural cuisine from Japan to Spain to the U.S. The Cuisinart Gourmet Two Burner Gas Griddle is designed to look great on your patio while still offering the portability to take it to the tailgate, campsite, or anywhere your culinary creativity is needed. If you need an all-in-one outdoor cooking appliance or something to expand your culinary creativity at home or away, then this Cuisinart Gourmet gas grill is for you.
- 285 square inch cooking surface.
- 2 burners that combine to produce 20,000 BTUs.
- Twist to start ignition and heat control.
- Extra thick, cold rolled steel surface.
- Built-in hose made for 20lb LP tanks.
10. Royal Gourmet Portable 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill Griddle
This griddle has 3 stainless steel burners, which provide total 27,000 BTU output. The royal gourmet portable gas grill comes equipped with a porcelain enamel coated griddle top which offers 316 square inches of cooking area. Durable stainless steel control panel with Piezo Ignition System makes barbecue easier than ever before. Large capacity is perfect for frying rice, eggs, hash browns, French toast, bacon and hamburger, and even can cook 15 pancakes at once. The royal gourmet propane gas grill has an ultra-portable design which provides convenience for picnics, tailgating, camping, and or nights on the patio.
- 3 separately controlled burners with 9,000 BTU each, up to 27,000 BTU cooking power.
- 23.6”L x 13.4”W, 316 sq. in. porcelain enamel griddle top, easy to clean with paper towel and warm soapy water.
- Durable stainless steel control panel with piezo ignition system
- Side grease cup to collect oil while cooking, also for convenient cleaning
- Including regulator for 20 lb tank, tabletop LP gas griddle for camping, hiking, and other outdoors.
11. George foreman portable propane grill
George Foreman put the convenience and versatility of their electric grills into the Portable Propane Camp & Tailgate Grill. Take George foreman camping grill on your next camping trip. You’ll enjoy 200 square inches of cooking space (12+ servings), a reversible and dishwasher-safe grill/griddle plate, and up to four hours of grilling with a 1-lb. propane tank. You can keep the grilling surface flat or slant it to drain away excess fat-its up to you and your fellow feasters!
So when you head out on your next adventure, don’t leave good eating behind! Take along the George Foreman Portable Tailgate Grill under 200 and experience the joy of speedy, tasty food.
- The push-button start in no time.
- Grills for up to four hours using a 1-lb. propane tank.
- The grill folds together for compact storage and transport and comes with a removable carrying strap.
- Dishwasher safe Grill/Griddle Plate.
- The nonstick George Tough coating makes it easy to wipe clean the grill plate.
12. Coleman NXT Lite Table Top Propane Grill
The Coleman tabletop propane grill is a portable & serious grill with plenty of space, secure latch system and plenty of cooking power. 8,500 BTUs of cooking intensity, enough to grill up any meal. 168 sq. in. of grill space. InstaStart™ push-button ignition for matchless lighting. Heat core technology directs heat for stovetop cooking. Use the Coleman gas grill with griddle, grill or stove grates for more meal options. Removable grease management tray. Even-Temp™ burners for consistent cooking performance.
- 8,500 BTUs of cooking intensity, enough to grill up any meal.
- 168 sq. in. of grill space.
- InstaStart™ push-button ignition for matchless lighting.
- Heat core technology directs heat for stovetop cooking.
- Use with griddle, grill or stove grates for more meal options.
- Removable grease management tray.
- Even-Temp™ burners for consistent cooking performance.
13. Coleman Fold N Go Portable Grill
This Camping Cooking Grill made of the highest quality materials. It comes with the metal arm to connect to a propane canister, not to connect to a propane tank The Coleman propane grill under 200 is probably a good grill for 2 or maybe 3 people meals. Perfect for weekend camping. Small and highly portable, But still easily holds plenty of food to feed about four folks.
- Made of the highest quality materials.
- Camping cooking grills.
- Cooking surface is approximately 9 inch X 11 inch.
- Plenty of space to grill 2 steaks or 4 burgers.
- Another quality Coleman product.
14. Blackstone tailgater gas grill
The Blackstone Tailgater is the perfect grill and stove for all your needs. Two hot burners give you the ability to cook different styles at the same time. Go frying pan, stockpot, Dutch oven and go for fast intense heat. Throw on the Grill Box and now you’re grilling up to 500+ degrees. Lower your temp and go for the griddle for some flat cooking. Enjoy the outdoors with solid cooking versatility. The Blackstone portable Gas Grill has a large multi-purpose grill and grill box on the left and versatile flat griddle on the right. Both offering a 16×16 inch cooking surface for a total of 512 total inches of cooking space!
- Easy portable setup, almost no assembly required, ready to use in seconds.
- Utilize the grill box and griddle at the same time or easily remove both and use the two open burners for pots/pans.
- Built to last this grill includes a heavy-duty grill box with vent, handle and durable cast iron grill grates plus a
- cold rolled steel griddle plate and the whole unit has a strong powder coat finish.
- Two independently controlled burners.
- Blackstone stands behind their product large or small and guarantees your satisfaction!
15. Cuisinart Dual Blaze Two Burner Gas Grill
The Cuisinart dual Blaze gas grill takes portable outdoor grills to the next level. With 14,000 BTUs of power, The Cuisinart propane grill will never be lacking in temperature. The two independent burners are easily controlled by the knobs on the front of the grill. The dual Blaze grill does not require any additional accessories to connect to a 20lb tank.
To aid in the grilling experience, the cast iron cooking grate provides high quality & durability & you’ll always know the temperature with the precision, integrated grilling thermometer. When not in use, the grill’s legs can be folded to lock the grill & the handle can be used to easily carry the grill from home to tailgate. Impress your family & friends with the perfect combination of power & portability using the top rated gas grill under $200.
- 243 Square inch cast iron cooking grate.
- Two independent burners with twist ignition.
- Works with a 20-pound propane tank.
- Legs fold and latch for easy portability.
- 3 Year Warranty.
Our Choice for the Best Gas Grill under 200
Selecting the most effective low-cost grill under 200 dollar is troublesome. This can be mainly as a result of it’s kind of a decent budget for a grill and it extremely depends on your individual needs. Some individuals should have electrical, some will solely afford a charcoal model, and a few want something small and moveable.
For me, the winner would have to be Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE. I feel I can simply call it the most effective gas grill under 200 dollars. I find it as the most engaging of all other grills. I am really impressed with its authentic grilling taste, Folding system, transportability and Large cooking area.
Overall, in my opinion, please consider your need first then select the best gas grill under 200 dollar.